KoHachi Productions

Manga and anime for all!

Forums

Forum Home > Role-Playing Games (RPG) > Suggest an RPG!

The Admin
Administrator

Hachi had a wonderful idea!

How this works: If you think you've got an idea for a roleplay thread, post it here. If you don't want the world to see the idea in its early stages, or you want it to remain an anonymous idea, PM either Koyama, Hachi, or The Admin to let us know. We will consider your idea, ask for further specifications if necessary or clarification of rules.

The specs:

Name

Type or genre

Fanbased or original?

The book/movie/anime/manga/tv series it's based on, if applicable

Rules specific to the RPG (Rules like "no spamming" or "no foul language" are automatically rules)

A short description of the RP, and, if necessary, plot (We may ask for more elaboration later)

A form for characters, if necessary

Have fun!

Currently there are 3 existing RPGs and 0 pending requests.

September 7, 2011 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Koyama
Site Owner

So I kinda want to start a TRC roleplay, but I'm not sure about details and such. If anyone's got ideas, help?

--

Many time loops ago I asked you the following question... how many fingers am I holding up?  (*breaks down crying like the fangirl that I am*)

September 14, 2011 at 4:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hachi
Administrator

I am not sure if we will actually a TRC roleplay, based on this site's inactivity. Assuming you still believe we should do it.

-

The Hunger Games Battle Arena - Based off of the original THG RPG

This one will contain MAJOR differences. For one, the preparations will not be as tedious and jump straight to training. The gameplay will developed in tournament-style instead of regarding only the survival element (debatable), meaning two characters will be pitted to fight against each other to the death. However, each battleground per battle is meant to be unique and contain atmospheres that CAN kill the competitors. Now, to shorten it a bit, the competitors with the top 8 ratings from the judges before the games start will receive a bye while everyone competes for the remaining spots. Then things continue as they are. Or at least that is the gist of it~ 

--

Avatar by Starbonds (Livejournal)

January 20, 2012 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Koyama
Site Owner

Yeah, TRC won't work. :|

So, who can participate in the new HG RPG?

--

Many time loops ago I asked you the following question... how many fingers am I holding up?  (*breaks down crying like the fangirl that I am*)

January 27, 2012 at 5:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hachi
Administrator

I shall make a list of confirmed participants here. We need at least six participants so...

Confirmed RP-ers

1. Hachi
  2. Koyama
  3. Itwasntme
  4. Dolphinlover

Possible RP-ers

1. MewOtaku

So we need at least one more slot left to fill.

--

January 28, 2012 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Koyama
Site Owner

I've been discussing this with lolohe, and she really wants to return to the arena-style Hunger Games. Then we had the idea that there IS still a tournament, but it's used to get their scores. The only difference is that they are using weapons that won't do anything fatal to their opponent, so training scores are based on how well they spar. (The Gamemakers watch this tournament--it's private.) Thus matches and byes are chosen at random.

Any ideas?

--

April 5, 2012 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hachi
Administrator

I can still deal with your suggestion, but we could add more than just sparring into the mix of the tournament. For example, two competitors can have a mini-race while dealing with obstacles based on the environment they are in. It would give these Gamemakers an idea of what environment they should choose in the official arena part of the Hunger Games. I'd like more variety to make the tournament more interesting and still show some importance as well. Has lolohe confirmed to be a participant of this RPG?

--

April 7, 2012 at 12:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hachi
Administrator

UPDATED LIST (THG) -

Confirmed RP-ers:

Hachi

Koyama

Itwasntme

Dolphinlover

Lolohe

Possible RP-ers

MewOtaku

LightsOut

At some point, I will set a deadline for sign-ups, so be sure to confirm or remove yourself from the list ASAP. As of now, I have locked several RPGs until we are ready to return to them.

--

May 3, 2012 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Webs Counter

Upcoming Events

Monday, May 1 All Day
Wednesday, Nov 1 at 10:00 AM - Thursday, Nov 30 2:00 PM
Sunday, Jan 28 All Day
Thursday, Mar 15 All Day

Recent Blog Entries

by Hachi | 0 comments