KoHachi Productions

Manga and anime for all!

Forums

Forum Home > Role-Playing Games (RPG) > HetaOni RPG

The Admin
Administrator

That's right, everyone's favorite depressing RPG video game has now been turned into a text-based roleplay!

THERE ARE MAJOR HETAONI SPOILERS IN THIS DESCRIPTION. THIS ROLEPLAY IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO KNOW THE ORIGINAL PLOT. DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN UP TO THE CURRENT INSTALLMENT OF HETAONI.

You and your friends have just wandered into an old mansion rumored to be haunted--three hours on foot from the world meeting place. As you go deeper and deeper in, exploring everywhere, you get separated from each other, and you discover the horrors the mansion holds deep inside. Whether it be clocks that give you false memories, mysterious phone calls, or that scone-colored alien that shows up just when you don't need it, nothing about this house is normal, and it will take all your intelligence, effort, and teamwork to escape alive. Good luck!

This will start on time loop number one, and we'll keep going and going and going until everyone gets out alive. This means your character can die as many times as you want (once per loop, silly) and there will be one or two characters, randomly selected and secretly told by the admin, who are able to turn back time. If this happens to be your character, just privately let an admin know you'd like to start over and we will implement it in the RP. 

The characters you use can be any characters, from completely new, original characters to Hetalia FCs. Unlike the Hunger Games RPG, this doesn't require waiting for everyone else (wow, really?), since you can enter the mansion in any groups and at any time you'd like, but there must be at least one other character accompanying yours. This also means that there can be as many characters in the mansion as is possible for the users' brains to keep track of.

Have fun! You may start creating characters and entering whenever you want~

Oh yeah, the rules:

1. No spamming the thread

2. No foul language (a bit of mild langue is fine, but don't overdo it.)

3. No characters that are too powerful. You character may have magic or be something other than human. They can be anything you want except immortal, omnipotent, omniscient, some combination of those, or God.

4. Please, no characters that deliberately kill other characters because that's just how they roll. It's only permitted if it's accidental or something they are driven to do by what happens while inside the mansion.

September 7, 2011 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Koyama
Site Owner

I'll start!

Ilsa and Ralf Diederich

Both age 15

Ilsa:

Ilsa is a tall, blonde girl who always wears her hair in two low pigtails. She's always a bit irritable, and it's difficult to get her to warm up to anyone. Her brother bothers her sometimes, but she loves him anyways, and the two of them are partners in crime. 

Ralf is her fraternal twin brother, who is always messing around and trying to play pranks on people. He's got dark brown hair, a bit on the long side, and he's just a bit shorter than Ilsa. Though he constantly teases his sister, he sees her as his best friend.~

Both of them are trained in hand-to-hand combat, and shoot a gun with precision.

Someone else make some charries!

--

Many time loops ago I asked you the following question... how many fingers am I holding up?  (*breaks down crying like the fangirl that I am*)

September 7, 2011 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Koyama
Site Owner

Ilsa sat impatiently outside the world meeting building. She and a large group of people had been touring the world meeting building that day, and one of the kids had passed a rumor through the crowd that there was a nearby mansion, three hours on foot, that was haunted. A lot of the younger ones, especially the teens and younger adults, were interested. Many of them had been grouping up to go to the mansion. She and Ralf wanted to explore it, so Ralf had run off into the crowd looking for a few more people, since he didn't want the two of them to go alone. She was waiting, irritated by how long he took, idly whittling a nearby stick into a point with her pocket knife.

Ralf dashed through the halls of the building, looking for someone who looked up to the task. People would glare at him occasionally when he bumped into them, but he just laughed and kept running, analyzing everyone he ran by and going in circles. Finally he decided to stop and rest in a corner, when two girls talking quietly caught his eye.

"Those two," he whispered to himself. "It's gotta be them."

--

Many time loops ago I asked you the following question... how many fingers am I holding up?  (*breaks down crying like the fangirl that I am*)

September 8, 2011 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dolphinlover

My turn!

Arkadia and Avaline Palladium
Both age 14
Seperated at birth, Arkadia and Avaline are not sure if they are twins or not. Either way, they behave like twins, and have large amounts of trust in each other. They are the ultimate example of "oppisites attract."
Avaline: She grew up with her mom, and lived a relatively normal life. Avaline inherited her mother's magical abilities. She mainly controls wind, and can summon large gusts and breezes. Her hair is always loose, is a light brown and very messy. There is something like an upside-down tiara or headband on her head, but nobody can see it because of her hair. The only person that knows she has this is Arkadia, and even she doesn't know what it's for. Avaline is sweet, trusting, and a perfect little angel. She can be rather clumsy though, and depends on her magic a lot. She is a failure at technology and weapons, although she's competent with a sword. Her magical abilities do not allow her to perform healing magic.
Arkadia: The polar opposite of Avaline, Arkadia, although not selfish, is manipulating, cold, and judgemental. She is, however, extremely loyal, and if you can get her to like you, she will protect you for life. She grew up in the streets, and has no magical talent whatsoever. LIke her sister, she's not good with technolody, and can't use a sword, axe, or close-combat weapon at all. She excels at hand to hand combat, and has really long nails that seem to be unbreakable. She uses those as weapons. Arkadia has pretty good aim, so although she can't stab anyone, she can throw knives at them. She has straight, dark brown hair that she usually ties up into a ponytail, and is pretty tall. 

September 8, 2011 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dolphinlover

Avaline slowly lowered herself to the floor, smiling at her sister. Arkadia frowned, and leaned against the wall next to her.
"Have you heard about the haunted mansion?" Avaline asked. Arkadia shrugged.
"Probably just some old folk tale gone wrong. I really don't care."
"Wouldn't it be cool if it was haunted though? Hey, wanna go check?" Arkadia looked around for a moment.
"I guess, but we are going to need more people..." Arkadia trailed off. Avaline stood up again, smiling as usual.
"Thank you! Yay! We are going to a haunted mansion!" Avaline grinned, hugging her sister. Arkadia pushed her off.
"Don't hug me like that. Besides, I said we need more people first."
"How about that boy over there? He looks like he is walking over here!" Avaline pointed a dark brown-haired boy standing a few meters away.

September 8, 2011 at 7:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Koyama
Site Owner

Ralf blinked. He hardly realized he had been gaping at the dark-haired girl as he watched them until they glanced over at him. Something about her was just so... so... he shook his head to clear it.

"Er... hi!" he said awkwardly. "You guys interested in heading over to the mansion? My sister Ilsa and I really wanted to, but we didn't want to go alone. Came to come with us?"

He nervously tucked a loose lock of his hair behind his ear. He could tell it was getting long again.

--

September 8, 2011 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dolphinlover

"Of course! I'm so glad we found something to go with! My name's Avaline!" Avaline gave him a smile. Arkadia simply glared at him.
"You're name is? And who are you? And who is your "sister"?" Arkadia narrowed her eyes. Ralf seemed okay to her, but you could never be too careful.
"Arkadia, stop. He seems nice! That's my sister Arkadia, by the way. She's really judgemental, so don't mind her." Avaline reassured Ralf. Arkadia just rolled her eyes.
"Whatever. Just show us where your sister is.And tell us your name."

September 8, 2011 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Koyama
Site Owner

"Right," he said. "Sorry, I kinda forgot. Uh, my name's Ralf. Ralf Diederich. So you two are... Avaline and Ar--arc--arkadia. So just follow me! She's been waiting out side for a while, and she gets annoyed easily, so, uh... be warned."

Ralf led the girls down the hall and over to the bench where Ilsa was sitting, a rather dangerous-looking stick in her hand.

"There you are!" she exclaimed, putting the stick down next to her and standing up. "So... they're coming with us?"

--

September 8, 2011 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dolphinlover

"Yep! My name's Avaline, and that's my sister, Arkadia!" Avaline grinned. Arkadia was far more interested in the sharp object in Ilsa's hand.
"I wonder how far that projectile would go..." she murmmered to herself. Shaking her head slightly, she turned to look at Isla.
"So, you're Ilsa. Where do you two come from? And why are you here?" Arkadia fixed the twins with a cold stare, ingoring the poke that came from her sister.
"Arkadia, do I have to assure everyone we meet you're not out to kill them in thier sleep or stick poison in thier food? Can't you at least try to be nicer?" Avaline frowned. Arkadia looked at her once, before looking back at Ralf and Ilsa.
"Being nice won't get you anywhere in life. Can't let people walk all over you, now can you?"
Arkadia answered her sister while still staring down the two teenagers in front of here. Finally deeming them satisfactory, she nodded slighty. "So, are we leaving or not?"

September 8, 2011 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Koyama
Site Owner

"Yeah, you bet we're leaving," Ilsa said irritably. "Finally." She stood up, Ralf hopping to her side. As they began walking, she stepped next to Arkadia.

"If you really must know, Ralf and I are from Germany," Ilsa explained. "We have a family friend who works in this particular building, and he invited us to visit today. Then someone, I don't remember who, told us about the rumor, and Ralf got really interested. He loves this kind of stuff, because, well, he doesn't believe in it, and just wants to be able to laugh in the faces of whoever believes it whenever we get back. It seems weird to me, but whatever. And you know, being nice will get you places, believe it or not. But let's just focus on getting there. It's a long walk up..."

--

September 8, 2011 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dolphinlover

(Walkity Walkity Walk)

Arkadia stared at the masion looming before her.
"That's some mansion right there...." Avaline said. Arkadia nodded her agreement.
"Well, shall we?"

September 8, 2011 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Koyama
Site Owner

Ralf grinned, cracking his knuckles.

"Who wants to do the honors?" he asked, motioning to the door.

--

September 8, 2011 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dolphinlover

"I will." Arkadia smirked, kicking the door open. The hinges creaked, and wood spintered. Avaline, Ralf, and Ilsa, covered thier heads as wood flew off the door. When the smoke had cleared, the door was wide open, and didn't seem to have a scratch on it. Arkadia frowned.
"That's wierd. Normally, I would have destroyed that thing..." She shook her head. Waving her hand , she smiled coldly. "I think the male should go first, right Ralf?"

September 8, 2011 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Koyama
Site Owner

((Smoke?? When the smoke cleared... o.o))

Ralf nearly fainted, but kept himself calm. "Yeah," he said, walking up and gently turning the doorknob. The door swung wide open, and the four walked inside. Without warning, it slammed shut behind them. Ilsa jumped.

--

September 8, 2011 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dolphinlover

Running back to the door, Arkadia kicked it again, with enough force to demolish it. The door stayed fimrly shut. Tugging on the doorknob, Arkadia shook her head.
"Locked." She said, turning back to the others. Avaline's eyes widened.
"It can't be!" She ran over to the door, and tugged on it as well. Nothing happened.
"Maybe it was the wind...Let's just find a key and get out of here!" Avaline looked around widely. Arkadia walked up a few feet along the wall, and tried kicking that down. Nothing happened. Scratching the wall with her nails did nothing. Shaking her head, she walked back to Ilsa and Ralf.
"We're trapped. Officially trapped."

September 8, 2011 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Koyama
Site Owner

"Yeah, yeah, I can tell," Ralf said, taking a deep breath. "Finding a key would be a wonderful idea, so we know we're not hopelessly lost in here." He looked around.

"Why don't we split up?" Ilsa and I will look around somewhere, and you guys head somewhere else, then we meet up back here in, let's say, an hour. There's got to be a clock somewhere."

--

September 8, 2011 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dolphinlover

"That sounds good." Avaline nodded. "You can go up to the second floor, and we will search down here. Let's meet up near the door in one hour."
"What if there in'se a clock?" Arkadia asked.
"Well then, when it's about one hour, or when you are done searching, just come down here and wait for the others." Avaline answered her sister. Lowering her voice to a whisper so only Arkadia could hear, she said "If need be, I can send a light breeze through the house and figure out where it hits other people, and find them."
"I don't like this. How can a door just lock like that? And how did it not collapse from my kick? But I do agree we need to look for the key. Anyway, we better get started. The sooner we are out of here, the better." She placed her hand in Avaline's, and started to walk towards the right. She turned her head to look at Ilsa and Ralf for a second. Her heart skipped a beat.
I've only met h...them a few hours ago. Why am I scared I'll never see them again? 

September 10, 2011 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Koyama
Site Owner

"Actually, I think we'll go up to whatever the top floor is and try to work our way down, then meet back up," Ralf said. Ilsa nodded, and they slowly began climbing the stairs. He turned around for one last fleeting look at Arkadia, and realized that she had turned around and was looking at him.

I really hope they stay safe, he thought. Especially her...

He turned back around and followed his sister up the stairs. They reached the second story, then saw more stairs, and followed them until they were three floors above the ground level.

"It's bigger than you'd think," Ilsa said. They looked around, sensing something strikingly out of place... but they couldn't say what.

--

September 10, 2011 at 10:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hachi
Administrator

Koemi Sitrika

Age 16

Koemi, a petite girl, has tea colored downcast eyes and faint black hair in a loose bun reinforced by calligraphic pens, and wisps of hair trailing down her back. Inheriting the illness that killed her mother, she never expects to live long, and aspires to be a horror fiction novelist before her inevitable premature death. She tends to keep herself distant from peers and other relatives to cut off any trailing regrets, but if someone is being persistant, she would slash through them with bitter words and unleash her inner envy of their carefree lives. Secured along her belt, she wields a 6 inch long pink scabbard ornamented with painted sunflowers and a puppy keychain attached. Pretending that it holds vitamins to support her waning health, she has placed in there a knife handed down from her father. Her father has taught her a couple of basic karate kicks to defend herself without risking her feeble arms in the process.

--

Avatar by Starbonds (Livejournal)

September 10, 2011 at 12:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dolphinlover

Avaline and Arkadia walked along the hallway in silence. There was one black door on Avaline's left, and she walked up to it. Pushing it a little, she found that it was locked. Turning to face Arkadia, she shook her head. Arkadia nodded, and they continued on in silence. They came to what seemed to be a kichten. A tv and a bunch of couches were on the far right, and the kitchen was in the corner. Another black door was next to it, and Avaline gave that a push. The door didn't budge. The two girls returned to the main hallway. Suddenly, Avaline heard a crash in the kitchen.
"What was that?" she asked. Arkadia shrugged.
"If you want, you can go check it out. I'll be right here." Arkadia said.
"Come with me?"
"No, I want to investigate these walls for a second. Look for nooks and crannies. I won't leave this area. Besides, you'll just be a few seconds." Avaline nodded, before walking off in the direction of the kitchen once more. Arkadia turned to face the wall, and started running her hand along the side, looking for any hidden switchs or something. So focused was she on her task, that she didn't notice the shadow creeping up behind her.

September 10, 2011 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.

Webs Counter

Upcoming Events

Wednesday, Nov 1 at 10:00 AM - Thursday, Nov 30 2:00 PM
Sunday, Jan 28 All Day
Thursday, Mar 15 All Day
Tuesday, May 1 All Day

Recent Blog Entries

by Hachi | 0 comments
by Hachi | 0 comments
by Hachi | 0 comments
by Koyama | 0 comments

Recent Forum Posts